CleanyTeeth – Ultrasound Basics
Ultrasound – what is it?
- Ultrasound is a vibration; it is sound waves higher than the upper audible limit of human and pet hearing.
- Ultrasound is no different from ‚normal‘ (audible) sound in its physical properties, except in that humans and pets cannot hear it.
- Ultrasound is used in a wide variety of applications for cleaning glasses and jewelry and e.g. for medical areas, wound repair, and imaging.
- The ultrasound in CleanyTeeth is tuned/engineered for perfect oral hygiene, cleaning teeth, and killing germs and bacteria.
Hard ultrasound vs. soft ultrasound
CleanyTeeth uses soft ultrasound to deep clean the teeth.
- hard ultrasound = low frequency and high power used for destruction of tartar/calculus in dental practices
- soft ultrasound = high frequency at very low power used in the case of CleanyTeeth
Ultrasound in medicine
The medical field has created many applications of ultrasound.
The best known uses are…
- Antibacterial effect, destruction of micro-organisms
- Improvement of blood circulation.
- Promotion of regeneration processes.
- Promotion of wound healing.
What is special about the conductive ultrasound toothpaste gel?
CleanyTeeth Toothpaste gel reduces tooth wear
CleanyTeeth Toothpaste gel is specially formulated:
- It does not contain any abrasive particles or aggressive and harmful chemicals.
- It creates microscopic nano bubbles which (by implosion) destruct/disintegrate bacteria membranes – the result is clean and healthier teeth, gums, and inner-mouth.
- It reduces tooth wear by eliminating overbrushing and scrubbing.