Effective against plaque/tartar, gum inflammation, and bad breath
Award-Winning, Favorably Reviewed & Highly Recommended
The dog teeth cleaning solution Mira-Pet
- home-use without anesthesia
- use is stress-free for the dog
- save $1,000 or more compared to vet bill
Equally effective for dogs of any size
Small dogs (e.g. 4 lbs/2 kg)
Clean and whiten teeth, remove plaque/tartar, reduce inflammation
The Mira-Pet Dog Toothbrush removes tartar and destroys bacteria deep in the gums.
3-4 applications of one minute each will already deliver visible results
American Bulldog: Results after approximately 20 minutes
Terrier mix, 13 years old: Total of 20 minutes.
Some loose teeth on which the Mira-Pet toothbrush was used – Owner didn’t want dog sedated because of age
Why Mira-Pet Ultrasound is superior for dog teeth cleaning
Ultrasound removes tartar and destroys bacteria
- cleans with oscillations
- removes plaque and tartar
- no movement or vibration
- reaches deep into gum pockets
- destroys bacteria
- improves blood circulation
- no abrasive particles
Benefits of the Ultrasonic Dog Toothbrush
- Deep cleaning and tartar removal
- Cleans where bristles cannot reach
- Reduces gum inflammation
- Without the risk of anesthesia at the vet
- Cleans without movement, vibration or noise
- Reduces mouth odor
How pets accept the Mira-Pet Dog Toothbrush
Tartar is gone
“My dogs teeth are so white.
Tartar all gone!!
They love this toothbrush!”
“We are very pleased with the Mira-Pet toothbrush, it is incredible easy to use it and the dogs relax well during treatment.”Lasse Henriksen
Saved dog’s life within 2 weeks
“Within 2 weeks of using this brush all of her teeth that remained are perfectly white. Her gums are pink again … I no longer live in fear of losing her due to tooth decay.”being7 on Amazon.com
The Dog Toothbrush for a healthier and longer dog life
Mira-Pet is solving the #1 health problem of dogs. It’s a fact that 80% of all dogs over the age of three, suffer from periodontitis, the inflammation of the gums due to tartar build-up. Caring for your dog’s gums is vital to preventing periodontitis and prolonging their health. The Dog Toothbrush cleans the upper and lower jaw area in as little as 45 – 60 seconds, killing bacteria and minimizing/eliminating the formation of tartar.
Prolong the life of your dog by improving their oral health care.
Learn more about Mira-Teeth for Humans
- Ultrasound is the most advanced technology for oral hygiene.
- It deep cleans with one million oscillations per second.
- It proves uncomparably gentle and counteracts teeth wear.